Outside Happenings

 Here are some updates on the house.  Firstly I can't stop looking at my awesome clothesline.  Isn't it a beautiful sight?!  So much sun out there.  It really makes me happy.


Here is a hint at what's going down this week.  I think Jason will be setting the cobblestones which will separate the courtyard gravel from the paved (eventually) driveway.  They will also encircle the tear drop shaped island in the middle.


Grass has been planted in the areas where we needed to fill in the bare patches.  Rain would be very helpful to get it going but it's been hot and dry.


I am still painting.  It never ends.  I have stained one half of the long front porch decking.  I tried rolling it but did not like the coverage so brushing it on worked better.  Not easy on the knees!



And here is the big reveal on our new stone steps!  I just love the natural look of them.  The stepping stone pathway has been started and will continue all the way to the driveway.  Love it!  The blue gazing ball was a Mother's Day gift from my kids.  I've always wanted one.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Wall Update

Welcome

Stair Safety