On the Line

I am passionate about clotheslines.  I love everything about them and am a dedicated hanger outer through all seasons.  I can't get enough of that fresh off the clothesline smell.  So being without my clothesline for two whole years has been painful.  Not life or death but I really missed it!  It is where I breath deep and settle my mind and count my blessings. 

I have had some nice clotheslines in my other homes but this one is going to be my favorite I think.  The same guys who did the fence made this for us and it is a beauty!  Sturdy and classy and stunning to look at.  I will eventually stain it a color when the wood has weathered enough but right now I am basking in its beauty!  Life is good.



Going to have to tighten up those lines once the posts settle in a bit.  I have placed this clothesline steps away from our back porch so I can have access even through the snow.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Wall Update

Welcome

Stair Safety